Danny Bourne, the creative genius behind reBourne prefabs, built a Winter Wonderland sim that will open to the public tomorrow, December 19. Take a walk, skate, or ride a sled but remember to dress warm (they do have hot chocolate served at the entrance :P)!
I was lucky enough to get a first look at the sim and my, oh my did it amaze me! Photography enthusiasts will most certainly enjoy the place with its breathtaking scenery.
That being said, we invite you to join the reBourne Winter Wonderland Photo Contest for a chance to win some extra L$ for the holidays! ^_^ (Keep reading for prizes and contest rules).
**THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED WITH THE SLURL TOMORROW**
UPDATE 12/19/2013: SLURL TO REBOURNE WINTER WONDERLAND
Here is a sneak peek of the sim during the day and night. For more photos, please visit my flickr photostream.
1st Place: 5,000L$
2nd Place: 2,500L$
3rd Place: 1,000L$
4th Place: 500L$
5th Place to 10th Place: 250L$
PHOTO CONTEST RULES
– Photo must be taken at reBourne Winter Wonderland.
– You can use the default region setting or any windlight setting that you prefer.
– Although the sim has an adult rating, nudity, vulgarity, and sexual obscenity is strictly prohibited.
– ONE ENTRY PER RESIDENT.
– Minimum height of photo is 700px.
– Use of photo editing softwares (Photoshop, Gimp, etc.) is NOT allowed. Only RAW SHOTS will be accepted.
– Photo must be named “(title of the photo) @ reBourne Winter Wonderland”.
– Photo must be submitted via email at email@example.com or send it to “Danny Bourne” inworld.
– DEADLINE of submission will be on December 28, 2013.
– Winners will be announced on December 29, 4pm SLT, at reBourne Winter Wonderland.
UPDATE 12/23/2013: You can now submit photos via flickr! http://www.flickr.com/groups/rebourne_prefabs/